Friday, December 30, 2011

Kindle News

Hello. I just successfully uploaded and self-published my short story, Murder on Laodicea Street, onto Kindle. If you are interested, you can buy my short story from the online Kindle stores for $0.99. Or you can "check it out" from the Kindle lending library. Either way is appreciated.

This is merely a "test-run" and a way for me to get my feet wet in the self-publishing world. I plan to self-publish a compilation of my short stories (which will include Murder on Laodicea Street) in the near future so readers will get more bang for their buck (or in this case $0.99).

Even though I am focusing mainly on writing short stories, I will eventually be writing novellas/novels and will self-publish those too.

In the meantime, though, check out my short story on Kindle. If you like it, then please, share it with your friends and other Kindle users. Happy readings!

No comments:

Post a Comment