Friday, January 6, 2012

Cool News

Six days ago I put my first short story, Murder on Laodicea Street, for sale on Amazon/Kindle. Today I found out how to take advantage of the FREE promotional stuff offered through Kindle. So now my short story is FREE in Amazon/Kindle stores. However, the free promotional only lasts for five days. Therefore, I encourage (and beg on my knees!) that you all go and "purchase" the free copy of my short story, and review it on Amazon. For your convenience her is a link to the page, here.


Here are the quick facts so far...

My story went FREE at 2:00 p.m. Central Time.

It is now 1:00 p.m. Central Time and my story has sold 300 in the United States, 15 in the UK, and 1 in Germany.

My story went from being ranked ~200,000 on the Kindles bestsellers list and is ranked 1,224 on Kindles (free) bestsellers list.


I am leaving now for New England. I will write when I arrive back. Thanks for the reading support.

No comments:

Post a Comment