Monday, February 6, 2012

New short story

Hello everyone. I am writing, now, to introduce a new short story that I have self-published in Kindle. The short story is entitled The Awake are Dead. It is a mix of suspense, "mystery," and surprise.

I wrote this story awhile ago. As a matter of fact, I wrote it at the same time as Murder on Laodicea Street. Therefore, as you read both stories, you may realize there are similarities with what I am trying to achieve. And, as was pointed out to me before, there are eerily similar details in both. I realize that.

Right now I am working on my first attempt at a novella/novel (I am not sure which it will be... it all depends on how much I have written by the time I am done writing the story). Nonetheless, I am excited to tackle a larger writing project. I don't want to say much about it right now, but as most of it is written I will reveal more details (talking too much about a project disperses the creative energy!).

1 comment:

  1. Rhett, I just read your new short story and really enjoyed it. I would really like to see you flesh out some of these plots into a longer story so I can get to know your characters better. Hope your larger writing project is going well, I'm excited to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete